We are now about 3 weeks ago from Caden's due date. And if you ask me if I'm ready for this baby, I still feel like the answer is probably an emphatic and slightly panicky "NO!" Luckily the doctor told me I'm not dilated or anything yet, so I'm hoping we at least have two more weeks to get ourselves mentally and physically prepared for his arrival. Besides, we're at camp until tomorrow and camp doesn't necessarily seem like the most ideal choice of a location for going into labor . . .
The good news is that the appraisal (remember all that drama from forever ago?) FINALLY came through at what we need it to . . . so now we are just waiting to figure out when we can close on the house. We're just hoping it will be in the next week so hopefully it's before Caden makes his entrance.
And did I mention that these two boys were with us at camp last week? I think they had fun (although remember they dont like to smile for pictures, so it's hard to tell except in the one where I caught Zack laughing hysterically because Sabo was passing gas).